Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Humbled and Happy

Bun (2)

I haven’t been able to blog lately because one thing has been on my mind.  One BIG thing!  We let the news out to the entire world today…. and we are super excited.

Nate and I have been together for over 12 years now.  In August we will have been married for 7 years.  It is a perfect time to finally add to our family.

What most people don’t know, is that we started trying in February 2011.  It was a long year of waiting for God to bless.  All of my friends got pregnant very quickly, so it was a shock when we didn’t get that positive pregnancy test right away.  We went through months of sadness, but overall we were positive and as patient as we could be.

It paid off because we have been blessed with this miracle and couldn’t be more happy!  After thinking that it may never happen for us, I am completely humbled to be able to fulfill my life’s goal of being a mother.  Waiting it out this last year has made me even more thankful and ready to face those sleepless nights.

From the beginning of this blog, I have had my future children in mind.  So get ready for lots of updates and “Baby Bliss!”  As of today, I am 14 weeks along.  Our due date is 12.5.12!

030

Chevron Sig

1 comment:

  1. Many many congratulations!!!! What a wonderful blessing! We are only a few weeks apart. Hoping you are enjoying a smooth and healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete