Monday, June 11, 2012

12 Weeks

May 23, 2012

Yep, I’m gonna do the take-a-pic-every-week thing.  I think it is super neat to be able to look back and see the growth.  It truly is a miracle!  Then after the baby comes, maybe I will get motivated to shrink. ha

This is the first week where I have felt like there was even a hint of a bump, so let the pictures commence.

12 Weeks How Far Along:  12 weeks

Size:  Baby is the size of plum… 2.1 in. and .49 oz.

New Baby Developments:  Most of Baby’s critical systems are fully formed!  Baby is now developing her reflexes, opening and closing their fingers and toes.

Cravings:  Tacos, Cheese Dip

Aversions:  Eggs

Movement:  Not yet

What I Miss:  Not being tired.

Looking Forward To:  Telling our family and friends!

Best Moment of the Week:  Having our first ultrasound and hearing our baby’s heartbeat for the first time.  There really is a little baby in there :)

Chevron Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment