Sunday, September 11, 2016

Mollie’s First Haircut

September 10, 2016

At home, Mollie doesn’t stop talking…. but out and about, she is actually pretty shy.  If there are other people around it always takes her a while to warm up… or especially if there are other kids.

I’ve cut her hair after a bath several times, but I was getting a haircut on this day and decided it was time for her to try it out.

One of my girls has decided to be a hairdresser.  I am super pumped about this decision as I am always on the hunt for one that won’t stop talking to me after they find out I work at a church. ha  So, I got to be her very first haircut!  It was exciting and a little scary for both of us.

Afterwards, we took Mollie to a children’s haircutting place where she got to pick which chair to sit in…. she picked McQueen… and get a tattoo before she left.  She was scared but so brave.

IMG_4927IMG_4926

Before and After of us both:

IMG_4925

No comments:

Post a Comment