Friday, September 30, 2016

Baby #2!!!

Well…. we’re having a baby!  We have been trying for 25 months (who’s counting) to give Mollie a brother or sister.  And just when we both got comfortable with the idea of Mollie being an only child, and I schedule a garage sale to get rid of all the baby stuff cluttering up our attic, I take a pregnancy test and BAM…. It’s really happening!

This was on September 29, 2016.  This was the day we found out we would be a family of FOUR!

Nate and I are still in disbelief.  As I type I am almost 17 weeks along and we are still totally in shock.  We will be finding out soon if the baby is a boy or girl and I know this will be a turning point in my mind.  We are so super excited and grateful and just can’t wait to meet our little one close to June 1, 2017!

To celebrate we went to eat at Olive Garden and tried our best to hide the good news until after our first ultrasound on November 3.  After we saw there was a real baby in there, we called our family and friends and the news just kind of trickled out from there.  I had a lot of cute ideas on how to get the news out, but I was too sick to make any of those things happen.

We are praying every day for a healthy baby and feel so blessed to have the opportunity to be parents again.  Mollie will be the best big sister ever and it will melt us to see her with the new baby!  Looking forward to every new step!

IMG_5152IMG_5153

No comments:

Post a Comment