Monday, September 24, 2012

29 Week 3D Ultrasound

I look forward to every ultrasound.  I couldn’t believe that the doctors just do one around 18 weeks and that is it.  Don’t they need to see the baby more than once to make sure everything is all good? 

I was pretty positive from the beginning that I would want to do a 3D ultrasound.  It was worth the money just to have her tell me that she is still a she…. I was a little worried that a baby boy would pop out and we would have everything ready for “Mollie.” 

It was pretty amazing to watch her move and yawn and everything.  I want to do it again right now!   She didn’t cooperate with the picture taking… her hands were always in front of her little face and she was squished against my belly the whole time…. I think we will have a thumb sucker on our hands.

29 WEEKS_10 

29 WEEKS_49 29 WEEKS_114

Smiling and Eating her hand :)

29 WEEKS_90

Sucking her thumb ;)

29 WEEKS_57

You can see that she may have Nate’s big lips in this picture :)

 

Even though I am now in the uncomfortable stage of pregnancy and dread night time, I look at these pictures and praise God for our little girl.  “What a blessing!  What a joy!” is what I keep telling myself.  In just a few more short weeks we will get to meet her face to face and we couldn’t be more excited!

Sig

1 comment:

  1. whoooweee- you just wait! I'm about 6 weeks ahead of you and that uncomfortable, no sleep, lots of heartburn/indigestion just gets better and better as the weeks go on! (And by better, I mean worse! haha!) But hang in there- she'll be so VERY worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete