Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pointless Post

Today I am so out of it.  I am oober grateful to have the job I have at the church, but some days I just lack any kind of motivation.  I have plenty to do, but can’t bring myself to WAKE UP!  Plus I haven’t really been feeling the greatest with all these Oklahoma allergies.  Anyway, I have a few blogs to update, so I decided to get going….
.
Nothing of great importance has been happening lately…. Just living at the church from 8 to 8.  Today we decided that we feel like we own a business.  In a lot of ways I think a church should be run like a business…but that’s a whole different blog. ha
.
I did get in a few crafts and made this sign for some of our friends.  Hollie is die hard OU and Zack is die hard OSU, so this was my funny version of “a house divided.”
DSC00341
In other news, we keep trying to eat healthy.  Being at home for like 45 minutes a day isn’t much time to cook a great meal…. plus I just want to sit down on the couch with the remote clean up the house.  So, my crock pot is becoming my really good friend.
Look at me cutting up veggies…. and eating them…. and liking it.
DSC00345
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment