Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Pops!

Lately, I have been so franticly busy every day and every evening.  Something about being at the church for so long, or not being home at all, just does something to your psyche.  So, Nate and I took a…much needed… night off from outreach and went to my cousin’s house for my Papa’s birthday.  It was great to get away from the church building for one night and see my family. 

039028  

My Nana and Papa are some of the greatest people you will ever meet.  I need to get my priorities straight and see them more often.  It is hard to find time in the day to take a shower, but family has got to come first!  I guess we still aren’t used to living closer….

Just wanted to remember this night and share some pics. 

033

Brendan is getting big!  Love. My. Nephews.

035 

Crystal and Kim… Annoyed Loving that the camera was out.

036

Tommy, Me, and Brendan

037

Landry and cousin Emrie.

Family.

 Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment