Saturday, August 6, 2011

Memorable Moment #16: Kristin

Back of Pic1 Back of Pic2 Sticker

 

I will always love you and cherish our friendship.  We had some great times together, and I wish we could have talked more these last few years. Your life was a blessing to me and many others, and now your passing will leave a beautiful testimony for the world to see. This difficult time will ultimately bring Glory to God and I find perfect peace knowing you are with our Jesus, who you loved so much.

You were always there for me, and I hope I was always there for you too.  I know now what a gift it is to have great friends and will always regret not being able to keep in touch with old friends when we moved. 

Junior High

Junior High

.

Birthday2My 16th Birthday

.

Choir Trip 

Choir Trip

.

Kristin's 16th Birthday

Kristin’s 16th Birthday

.

Morp 04-2

Senior Year – Morp

.

Bridesmaids

Bridesmaid in my wedding

.

Wedding3

Kristin Goldston Widner

April 29, 1986 – July 29, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment