Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tale As Old As Time...

For Valentine's Day this year we went to see the Broadway play of Beauty and the Beast. It was so great! I almost cried at the end. It was definitely my favorite play to date. It was like a dream come true to see my favorite childhood movie come to life. I mean doesn't the above picture just make you want to say, "Ahhhh."
.
.
.
This is us before we left for the show.
We started dating in March of 2001, so I guess 2011 was our 10th Valentine's Day together, and we couldn't be happier. I am so blessed to have my Nate. We fall more in love everyday, and God is continually showing us how we are meant for each other.
.
.
.
My handsome driver . . . My snack on the way. Can't beat 45 calorie bread toasted with sugar free grape jelly. This has become my favorite weight watcher snack. . . . The "free program" . . . In our seats, on time, and waiting for the show. . . . Dear Nate, You will forever hold my heart.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment