Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Snow My Goodness!

February 1st we had another blizzard. For Oklahoma that's a little weird, but I welcome the snow days. I love to be stuck inside with Nate...... especially since we have our own house this year!
.
.
The church office was closed for two days one week, and then when we got some more snow the next Tuesday it was closed one day.
We had a great little mini vacation. I was craving some "be at home" time so I especially enjoyed it.
.
.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the snow.
Miss Claire Bear didn't mind the snow but hated the wind. Nate had to go outside and shield her from it.
.
.
.
Nate and Claire... both with their heaviest coats. haha
.
.
.
.
.
.
When the winds died down, Nate shoveled the whole driveway. It was a good thing too because we went to work the next day.
It has been two weeks since the first big snow, with some days in the 60s and there is still snow in our yard. .
.
.
Axis and Allies.
Nate was excited, but after setting the game up for 45 minutes we found out it is a little boring with two people.
.
.
.
We are looking forward to the spring weather now! (But I won't be sad if there is more winter weather to come... and I will look forward to more snow days next year!)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment