Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Homeless???

home  /hoʊm/ Show Spelled [hohm] – noun the place in which one's domestic affections are centered. OR the place or region where something is native or most common. OR a principal base of operations or activities
.
.
.
We went from having our own home... surrounded with loving reminders of family and friends... decorated just the way I like... a great shower... a bigger washer and dryer... a dishwasher you can load... and on and on.... We were happy....
To now, where we are living in filth, surrounded by boxes. Don't get me wrong... We are very thankful to have somewhere to live right now. BUT it is definitely not our home.
.
We have no affections for the mission house
.
It is not common or comfortable for us
.
We do not operate there.
.
We are officially homeless!
.
.
.
.
Nate and I both take a lot of pride in keeping a house nice and clean. I always loved to have friends and youth over. It was like they were getting to know us when they walked into our home.
For the last 10 months the worst part is... I miss that.
I think I am going to go crazy soon.
.
.
.
Compare my last memorable moment of our house to the mission house below. Yikes.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment