Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Mornings with Mom and Field Day

I got to spend a lot of time at Mollie’s school recently.  May 11 was “Mornings with Mom” and we had donuts together.  She was very excited to have me there and I was very happy to be there.  We found Raegan and her mom, April, and she didn’t talk to me after that. ha

IMG_0560

We were sad to find out that Raegan is moving, but we assured them they can still facetime.  Also, they were too cute carrying the snacks to their class.

IMG_0554 (44)IMG_0556 (46)IMG_0558

Then May 30 was Field Day and I got to go help out all day!  It was extremely hot but I loved being there and watching her interact with all her friends.

IMG_0811IMG_0816IMG_0825IMG_0829IMG_0831IMG_0836

Mollie, I love you more than you can possibly understand!  Sometimes it’s hard to let you go to school every day because I just miss you that much.  But, you love it!  You are super organized and always have something to say.  You are an excellent student and your teachers talk about how well you listen.  You seem to be a natural leader, as a lot of the kids in your class look up to you.  I can’t wait to continue to watch you grow and blossom in all grades.  Pre-K down…. 18 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment