Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Mother’s Day 2018

 May 13, 2018

IMG_0633 (18)

This was my first Mother’s Day with two sweet babies.  What a dream come true!  I am thankful every day for these kiddos!

I recently heard that your heart actually grows when your pregnant and my immediate thought was, of course it does…. So. Much. Love.  And even when your body returns somewhat to normal, your heart is still growing every day.  What a great privilege it is to be their mom.

I love you so much Mollie Grace and Reed Isaac!

IMG_0612

Grandma came to church with us again this Mother’s Day.  It is always fun to be with your mom on this day.  It was our first one without Grandma Betty and she was definitely in the front of our minds.

And I think I really am turning into my mom…. We both got each other the same cookbooks for gifts.

(Also…. Mollie let me buy matching dresses!)

IMG_0632IMG_0589IMG_0629


No comments:

Post a Comment