Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Riding Along…

July 2015

IMG_3238For the last few months, everyday!!!, Mollie has asked for a bike helmet.  I think she saw something on a commercial about one.  She was so precious asking for a helmet every morning.  Even before breakfast.  I mean this girl wanted it so bad.

Nate and I told her that when she could pedal by herself, we would buy her a helmet.  So this rainy day in July, she was determined to pedal her way around the house.  She eventually did it by herself and we all knew what that meant…. HELMET!

Daddy was working late, so we took a late night trip to Target to pick out a helmet.  It will be a great memory for me to hold onto.  I look forward to many more shopping trips with my girl.  We were both a little too excited about it :)

IMG_3242IMG_3241 IMG_3243

No comments:

Post a Comment