Wednesday, August 8, 2012

MLB Stadiums : Minnesota Twins

I have the joy of being married to a man that loves baseball. I mean he loves it! And, I really do love that he loves it so much. It makes me happy to see him so happy. I will gladly sit through hours of baseball just because I know Nate loves it so much and it's fun to see him get excited about something. I guess it is our hobby. Every year we go to the Big Twelve baseball tournament and it is something we both look forward to all year.

We have always joked about wanting to visit every MLB stadium. So, the other day I decided to get serious about it. I'm all about checking things off a list so why not add another one to my blog? It may take the next twenty years, but we will get er done…. Hence the new tab “MLB Stadiums.”

Last month during our youth mission trip, we found ourselves in Minneapolis, Minnesota.  It was a great week of ministry so we decided to reward ourselves for all the hard work… by going to a Twins game!  Pretty much if we ever go somewhere with a baseball park, Nate is going to at least drive by.  But this time, we went ahead and sprung for the game.  All the students enjoyed it and it was a nice relaxing way to end our week before the long van ride home.

146  150 147

157

151 148

It was a little cold and rainy, but great at the same time!  We sat under the giant screen out in left center and cheered for the Twins with our matching shirts.  This was a huge stadium… probably the biggest we have seen yet.  Can’t wait for the next one!

Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment