Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine’s Day 2012

I love love!  It is truly the best thing on this earth.  I am constantly blown away by the great love Nate and I share.  We are blessed to love so deeply and I wouldn’t want to do life with anyone else.  We are together basically all day every day working together and I love that too!

2.14.12 011

With each passing year Nate and I can look back on big things that happened in our life, and see God’s providence.  He used to say that there isn’t just one person in the world that any one person can be happily married to, but now he agrees that God had us planned for each other from the beginning.  So sweet and so true.  We have been married for 6 1/2 years now, after dating for 5 1/2 years, and we have made it through things most couples will never have to go through.  And, we can make it through because of each other.

Nate was especially stressed this Valentine’s Day 2012 with the sell of our house in Rogers, so I decided to surprise him with a little scavenger hunt.

2.14.12 003 2.14.12 004 2.14.12 005 2.14.12 006 2.14.12 007

It was funny to watch him go to every room in our house… I may have made it a little long. ha

In the end this is what he found…

2.14.12 008 New Kurig Coffee Machine. Yay!  Every time he would see one in a store, he would stop and stare at it for like 20 min. so I knew he really wanted it.

It was worth every penny to see him smile like that :)

2.14.12 009   We finished the day with some good ol heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy’s.  It was delish.2.14.12 012 Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment