Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sushi…is Good-si! Who knew?

Feb.2012 003Mark another one off the list!  I ate sushi!  I was pretty nervous about the whole thing but we went with an expert, my good friend Cassie, and she ordered some stuff I liked.  I have never liked fish, and I am a freak about food textures so I was afraid after taking the first bite… I would spew raw sea creatures all over the place.  But, it was actually really good!  I was so delightfully surprised and felt very cultured and grown up. ha
 Feb.2012 005 My first bite. Ever.
.
Feb.2012 007
Our spread.
.
Feb.2012 008
It was Kaylie’s first time to try sushi too.
.
Feb.2012 009
And, Nate’s fist time also.  He probably liked it the best out of us three newbies.  He ate like 20 pieces or something. And he wants to find a place here to eat some more!
.
I have learned lately that it is really liberating and fun to do things that I never thought I would do.  Making this “27 Things before 27” has been pretty great for me.  Once I make a list, I have to mark everything off.  I have found through this experiment (already), that I am becoming a tad spontaneous.  Nate will enjoy this new side of me…. and so will I!
I can’t wait to try something else new, and mark things off my list!
Sig

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! I had fun that night :) so glad I got to see ya'll and that I could be apart of your 27 things before 27...you should find a good sushi place there so we can go the next time I visit :)

    ReplyDelete