Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pallet Bench

I am making some great progress with my “27 Things.”  Why is it so exciting to mark things off a list?  I don’t know, but it is.  Especially for a big planner like me.  I am also in a huge “get things done” mood so this list better watch out.

#13… Build a piece of furniture out of pallets. Check.

Monday night… after I cleaned the whole house and whipped up some pasta and chicken salad…Nate and I made this awesome pallet bench!

.
Here's a little of the journey...

 Our materials.
.
 The Carpenter.
.

 The Bottom.
.
 The Back.
.
 Putting the two pieces together.
.
Trying it out in the back yard.
.
We plan on making one more and putting them under our pergula… on the corner of our cement slab in an L with a table in the middle.  We are also thinking about making some other pieces out of pallets and trying to sell them.  What do you think?  Pallets are kinda in right now, so I'm thinking why not?

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment