Wednesday, January 11, 2012

27 Things Before 27

I've learned this about myself... I don't have very many goals. My whole life all I have ever wanted to be was a wife and mother. And, those are very respectable goals, but I want to work, this year of twenty twelve, to accomplish some small victories. Well, some small and some not so small.... actually some are really BIG deals. Regardless, here is my list of 27 things to do before I turn 27.

The Task: Check off all 27 things
The deadline: November 12, 2012
The Reason: Accountability/Why Not?

The Things:

1. Sell our house in Rogers, Arkansas (Been on the market since October 2009).
2.                     (Sorry cyber-world... This one is secret).
3. Go to Nicaragua.
4. Get to my goal weight.
5. Participate in a 5K. May even run a little..
6. Talk to my brother about his relationship with God.
7. Go to the dentist and become cavity free.
8. Build a pergula in our backyard.
9. Go get my kidneys checked out.
10. Paint the outside of our house.
11. See the Mall of America in Minneapolis.
12. Start reading a chronological Bible.
13. Build a piece of furniture our of pallets.
14. Sell something online.
15. Keep a prayer journal.
16. Visit my family once a month.
17. Read 2 Books.
18. Take a vacation just Nate and I.
19. Pay off my car.
20. Learn something new.
21. Try sushi - Hopefully with my good friend Cassie V!
22. Volunteer at a shelter.
23. Sew a piece of clothing.
24. Support Nate as he trains for a marathon. I'm gonna ride my bike!
25. Get my house decorated just right and totally organized.
26. Get a massage.
27. Make a menu for one whole month and go grocery shopping one time for everything.
 
Well, there ya go!  I'm excited to see what this list will look like later this year.  It will be a fun little experiement.  I have added it to my tabs at the top of the page so follow the progress... if you want.  Or make a list of your own and let me know about it!
 
 


1 comment: