Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thanksgiving ~ Twenty Eleven

“In all things, give thanks…”

Thanksgiving came fast and was over just as fast this year.  We were able to get together with one side of my family before going to Texas to see Nate’s family.  It was at my cousin’s house this year, and she likes to take pictures….

*Disclaimer*  I know I look like I may, in fact, be with child… but I am not :)  All these holiday goodies have not been kind to my waste line.  Come January, things will change!

3

Me, Nate, and Crystal

. 6

Nana and Pops!

. 5

Tommy and Pops

. 4

Mom and Dad

. 1

Me and Tommy…(missed getting to see Brain, Kim, and the boys this year)

.

2 Nana and I

.

I cannot stop thinking about how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family.  I wish that we could get together a lot more than twice a year, but I guess that’s life.  With all the distractions out there… good and bad… take some time right now and thank God for your family.  And, resolve to thank God more for the people that mean the most to you this holiday season.

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment