Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Project Scarves. Operation Christmas.

I love to give gifts.  It is one of my favorite things to do.  It let’s your friends and family, or maybe even complete strangers, know that you are thinking of them.  Why not give a little?  The reward you will feel on the inside is way better than anything you can receive on the outside.

However, gifts at Christmas time is a different story.  Don’t get me wrong… I still love to give.  I just don’t love to forget what the holiday is all about, ya know?  Like the Savior of the whole world’s birth.

So this year to save some moolah (we do have two mortgage payments right now) and to minimize the gift hype, I decided to make infinity scarves for all the women in my life.  And there are a lot of women in my life… so it took a few nights at the sewing machine.

024 In the end, I was very pleased with how the turned out and even a little inspired to sew other things.  We will see…

Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment