Thursday, July 28, 2011

God said, “It is not good for man to be alone…”

On July 9, Allie and Corbin got married.  I can remember bugging her about when they were going to start dating…. like in this picture I put on facebook in 2006 with the caption “I’m not saying anything.”n20616799_31454773_4917 It was taken at our house while watching LOST.  Ahhh, those are some good memories.
.
I feel like Nate and I really got to watch these two grow up and I can’t wait to see where God leads them in the future.  I look forward to talking about being in ministry together.
Falls Creek 2011 232 Falls Creek 2011 240
To Allie,
Your wedding was so beautiful, but what was even more stunning was the radiant love that you two share for our Heavenly Father and each other.  It still brings a tear to my eye when I think about Corbin standing at the alter waiting for you, or watching you both pray for each other and your marriage.  I feel like you guys are a lot like us and I am excited for you to fall more in love with each other and Him as you serve side by side.  Being married is the greatest!  My one piece of advice is to be selfless… in your marriage and your ministry.  Always think of each other before you think of yourself.  Always keep God’s will as the first priority in ministry and remember that He will make everything right.  Everyone will always have more things or answers or normalcy, but find hope and peace in the fact that we are working for a bigger purpose.  Trust Him… and trust each other… and life is a piece of cake ;)  We love you guys and will always be here for you.  We look forward to catching up every now and then so keep us in the loop of what is going on at the Hobbs house.
Until next time, Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment