Tuesday, May 17, 2011

To Hanna

May 2011
Meet my friend, Hanna Lew.
She asked me to blog about her, so here goes.
What do I think about, when I think about Hanna?  She is...
...a little piece of sunshine... a beauty on the inside and out... a role model... always willing to help... a hard worker... a little crazy sometimes, but always fun... passionate... a germ-a-phobe... clean and neat... going to be a great teacher... a people person... a sweet southern girl... always making other people feel comfortable... stinkin hilarious... my friend...
.
She always puts a smile on my face and I miss her greatly!  We have had some pretty great times together through the years, and as we both grow older I know those good times will continue.  Hanna and her family are some of my favorite people in the world.....
.

February 2010



Our last day at Rogers.  November 2009

Watching the Legally Blonde play

Falls Creek 2007

New York 2008


Camp Windermere 2009







What Hanna looked like when we met. Haha.  DNow 2006


No comments:

Post a Comment