Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Little Lamp Magic…

051 073
I have been in a crafty mood lately, so thought I would show you my new lamp shade.  I think lamps can add a lot of character to a room…  I am a little disappointed at how much this simple staple to a room can take out of your bank account, so I still don’t have the lamps that I imagine in my head.  Who in their right mind is going to shell out $200 for a lamp???
 
Anyway, this transformation was simple.  Coffee filters are my new best friend.
053
055
To make your own invention… Just fold each coffee filter in half.  Then fold two more times…. and fold the pointed end down so you will have something to put the glue on.
Then… 350 coffee filters later you may have something like this….
077
I’ll admit, in this picture it kind of looks like one giant coffee filter, but in real life I love it.  It adds a little fluffy chic romance to our room :)
072

name

No comments:

Post a Comment