Thursday, April 7, 2011

Memorable Moment #15: Kiamichi River

March 31 - April 2, 2011
.
Nate and I took a much needed day off of work and headed down to the Kiamichi River to spend some time fishing with my Dad, and Nana and Pops. It was a great little trip and something I will never forget. Enjoy some of my favorite pictures from the weekend.
Brian, Tommy, and Brendan came the last day, and it was good to see them for a little while before they went out in the boat and we came home.
Brendan is pretty crazy about his fishing. He had to show me all of his lures in his "sand bass tackle box." 6 year old boys are funny.
.
It was so great spending time with Nana and Pops. We has some great times fishing and playing dominoes.
. I have never fished so much in my life. Dad thought this one deserved a picture. . Dad and Papa cooking up some of our fish. .
Brendan, Brian, and Dad.... Three guys that like to fish.
.
Dad, Nate, and I with the big ones that we decided not to throw back. It was Nate's first time fishing on a boat and man did he get to do it a lot.
.
Me and my sweet Nana Lue. She is the greatest.
.
I love this picture of my Dad. It will be a picture I keep in my head for the rest of my life. I'm glad I got a picture of one of my favorite sites that day.... My dad happy and completely in his element, doing one of his favorite things.
.
Nate and Dad with a lot of fish.
.
Brian, Brendan, and Dad.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment