Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"Hey Slim!"


Before........Now

To date I have lost 27 lbs. I have 13 more to go before I hit my goal of losing 40 lbs. I am feeling better everyday and enjoying my new healthy eating lifestyle. People at church have started telling me how good I look, and it really makes me feel good. I don't really like attention, but I'll take someone calling me "slim" any day. ha.
I can fit into everything in my closet now, but after these last 13 lbs are gone I'll be able to fit more comfortably :) I can't wait to put on anything I want and not worry about the bulge. When I get to my goal I will be at my wedding day weight.... I haven't been there since 2005.
My theory these last four months has been, "It's just food." There are a lot more important things to worry about. I don't really miss much, because I feel so much better about myself.... and there is always a low fat option out there. Hearing Nate tell me that he's proud and give me compliments is all I need to keep me going :)
"You realize, don't you, that you are the temple of God, and God Himself is present in you? No one will get by with vandalizing God's temple, you can be sure of that. God's temple is sacred - and you, remember, are the temple." -1Corinthians 3:16

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You look great! Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Hope everything is going great for you guys down in Texas! Ethan and Harper are so stinkin adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome Whitney!!! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete