Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tough Lesson Learned.... check

Today is Tuesday... and we get to move this weekend. I am beyond excited and have maybe never been so ready for something in my life. Being physically uncomfortable with my surroundings for an entire year has really opened my eyes to a lot of things.
.
I have learned:
~that God does not call us to be comfortable
~that I am selfish and at times not grateful
~that Nate is extremely patient
~that it is hard to be surrounded by boxes
~that I can't remember what I own
~that I don't like people coming to visit us in the mission house
~that we can be slobs
~that I hate hand washing dishes
~that I put too much stock into having our own place
~that windows (where the sun can come in) are an absolute must have
~that even dogs can get depressed
~that I don't like moving
.
But most importantly I learned:
~that God will provide
~that His timing is perfect
~that Nate and I are incredibly blessed and I can't take that for granted
.
.
.
And just because I don't like posting things without pictures....
Here are a couple of my favorite baby.
Gage and his sweet Mom (my sweet friend), Hollie
Me and Gage

No comments:

Post a Comment