Friday, June 11, 2010

Re-united and It Feels So Good!

Nate just got back from Super Summer. It was only the second camp I have ever missed since we have been married. I wanted to be there with him and our students so bad... I am jealous of all the great worship they experienced. (I sure hope I get the job that made me miss it)
.
Nate hasn't stopped talking about it since he got back. I know it was an awesome week for all involved and something that Nate really needed. He is playing some new songs he learned on his guitar right now. I can't wait to talk to my girls about everything.
.
I made it fine this week, so I am already less depressed than I was last week :) Just got a little scared when I was in the shower or when I was about to go to bed. haha
.
.
.
Looking forward to a great weekend to catch up with Nate, and praying for our house to sell at the open house on Sunday. Hope you have a great weekend too!
.
God, we believe you can do a miracle this week and sell the house. We totally give this situation to you and will praise you whether it sells or not. You are God and You are Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment