Friday, March 12, 2010

Why This Blog?

Yesterday, I went to visit a baby in the NICU and started to think about the children I will have one day. I'm sure I'm not the first person to think of this.... but want to do this blog to show our future children who we are, what we like to do, and what really matters in life. I'm too cheap to scrapbook, and don't like to write for long periods of time, so the internet is the perfect solution. I want to write about the moments in life that I will never forget.... the lessons that we have learned.... the important things we go through. This will be a blog with a meaning. I like to use my life story and things I've been through to lead small groups at church, so what better way to teach my children than with....... The Story of Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment