Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Falls Creek 2018

IMG_1119

June 11-16

Nate and I don’t know when his time as a Youth Pastor will be finished, but we do know that Falls Creek will always be a part of our lives.  It is always a great week and this year was no different!  We have a younger group these days, but they are sweet and respectful and that’s all we can ask for.

Grandma and Papa were out of town for a family reunion, so both Mollie and Reed spent the whole week with us!  It went great because I am now able to shift my focus…. I’m a mom first.  The end.  That takes all the pressure off…. I know I’m there for the girls so if they need me, they know where to find me.

We got into a cute little cabin that’s really close to our cabin so that made everything even better!  Reed spent a lot of time in the wagon, stroller and baby k’tan carrier.  And Mollie loved playing and coloring with all the kids.  We were also very thankful for Shelby and her willingness to always help and entertain.

IMG_1042IMG_1064IMG_1070IMG_1082IMG_1079IMG_1176IMG_1081IMG_1166IMG_1091IMG_1147IMG_1152

No comments:

Post a Comment