Thursday, August 31, 2017

Reed Isaac – 3 Months Old

August 31, 2017

IMG_8040


You just keep getting cuter and we love you soooo much!  This month was pretty fantastic.  We are super comfortable taking you places.  You are happy all the time!  Mollie and I took you to your two month check and it was hard watching you get shots.  Then you went on your first vacation and stayed in your first hotel in Dallas, TX.

We went to a few birthday parties and lots of school activities with Big Sissy because she started school this month.  We miss her during the day, but I am enjoying my one-on-one time with you!  I figured I should start setting you down a bit, and right at 3 Months old, on August 31st you rolled over from your back to your belly.

IMG_7676IMG_7703IMG_7964IMG_7818IMG_7930

First Vacation Pictures HERE

More Pictures HERE

Comparison Pictures:

IMG_8041IMG_8043

No comments:

Post a Comment