Monday, June 20, 2016

Falls Creek 2016

Falls Creek is something we always look forward to! This year, we had the largest group we’ve ever had and it was amazing. I am now totally comfortable with my roll as Mollie’s mom…. there’s no where else I’d want to be… So I took a step back this week and stayed in the new lodge with Mollie instead of upstairs with the girls.  It was different, but good!  I enjoyed all our time together and also the clean shower.

Grandmamma came and got Mollie for a night and she had a blast with Aubrey and Avery.  And, I got some unexpected time with my youth girls.  But, I was glad when I got my girl back.

Nate led selflessly and boldly, like always.  He is such a strong, humble, wise man and I love watching him lead.  We were able to strengthen good relationships and see a few decisions for Christ!  Can’t beat that!

IMG_3565IMG_3635IMG_3668IMG_3706IMG_3667IMG_3705IMG_3708

No comments:

Post a Comment