Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentine’s Day 2016

It is so fun to have a sweet girl to surprise with little gifts on days like this… days we set aside to celebrate love.  I am extremely grateful to have so much love in my life!

When we went to the store to get her friends a treat, she picked out this giant gummy hotdog for herself.

IMG_2231

And, she got to have some fun with her pal Duncan Joe.  Mollie loves spending Thursdays with him, and Melissa.  She is such a sweet friend that I will treasure for the rest of my life…. So selfless and giving.  Nate and I have been beyond grateful that she has taken such great care of our girl for us.

IMG_2235IMG_2232IMG_2238

And, then Valentine’s Day was on a Sunday, so I made our little family of three match.  I only get to do it on holidays.

IMG_2255IMG_2248IMG_2275IMG_2245

No comments:

Post a Comment