Saturday, December 6, 2014

Pic With Santa 2014

This was an experience.  The last two years we have just thrown her on his lap.  This year she went ballistic…. Screaming, crying, scared to death.  Looking back I wish I had just told Santa to hold her so we would have had the classic “screaming in Santa’s lap” pic, but in the moment it didn’t occur to me.  I just felt so bad for the nice Ol Saint Nick and the lady and Santa just kind of told us to get in the picture with her.  At first I didn’t think Santa was even going to be in the picture but then he knelt down by my knee.  So, it turned out as a family pic because Mollie “no like Santa Claus.”  And for the rest of the day she was “scared Santa Claus.”

SS_Quail Springs _20141205_000009

It’s fun to compare with the last couple years too.  Same sweet girl, same sweet Santa…

Santa with frame Quail Springs _20131209_000004_P SS_Quail Springs _20141205_000010_P

No comments:

Post a Comment