Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Our 9th Anniversary

I can not express in words how much I love My Nate.  He is my rock and everything I could ever have dreamed for in a husband.  I can’t believe how quickly time has pasted.  He truly will always be my only love.  I remember so well the first time he held my hand (back in 8th grade), when we started dating on a ski trip, then 5 years and 5 months later when we were married.  Next came 5 years growing even closer, living away from our families in Arkansas, and now here we are with a beautiful baby girl and couldn’t be happier.

DSC04205 IMG_2562

Thank you God for my amazing, loving, caring husband.  Please continue to give us great health and a long life together.  I cherish each day.  Protect my Nate from anything that would cause him harm, mentally or physically.  Continue to work through him in our family and in Your church.

No comments:

Post a Comment