Sunday, June 29, 2014

Falls Creek 2014

I have always enjoyed camp.  It is a time away from life to just focus on our God and our students.  Falls Creek is simply the best. 

After Nicaragua, I decided I couldn’t leave Mollie again for the youth mission trip.  That decision was later reinforced when I wanted to go but my mom couldn’t watch Mollie for us.  So I decided to let Mom and Dad watch her for a few days while we were at camp.  It was a lot easier to be involved and focused.

IMG_2293 

We were having a great time with our students, and Mollie was having a great time with her grandparents.  I couldn’t wait to get back to her.

  IMG_2274IMG_2276 IMG_2272

She spent Friday with us at camp, and then we went home that night.  Everyone else was just one morning behind us.

No comments:

Post a Comment