Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Family & Close Friends Shower

On October 26, 2012, I had a great family and close friends shower.  It was so sweet of my sister-in-laws, Kim and Crystal, and my great friend Katie to throw it for me.  I wanted to have a separate shower for family so all of our Texas people didn’t have to come to the church one.  It ended up none of them could come, but this was the last possible weekend to have it.  It turned out great anyway and it was great to feel all the love and support.

026 016

         Nana, me, and Mom.

017 027

                                                                                  Kate, Kim, me, and Crystal.

015 023

I was shocked to see Sharon and Hanna all the way from Arkansas!  Love them so much!

020

We got lots of goodies for sweet Mollie girl!

Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment