Thursday, July 5, 2012

18 Week Ultrasound

July 3, 2012

We were so excited to go to our BIG ultrasound this week.  It seemed to take forever to get here, but it finally did!  I was definitely ready to find out boy or girl, but I was really just siked to see our baby again and make sure that everything is ok.  I was having a little anxiety about our baby having one arm or no liver or something horrible.

So, we got there (with a full bladder) and let the very nice ultrasound tech push the camera all over my belly.  Our baby was very active and moving the entire time, but they could definitely see that we will be having…..

da da da da…

A BABY GIRL!

And, she will have all the normal appendages… two hands, two arms, two feet, two legs, two eyes, a nose, and a mouth.  All her organs are working great, there were four very clear chambers to her heart, and everything looks normal!

I am full of praise today, just thanking God for this wonderful miracle!

(And, because I use this blog like a journal/scrapbook… here are entirely too many pictures of our baby girl)

Arm.Belly Face

Profile

Foot.KneeIts a girl Head.Hand.Arm

Chevron Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment