Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Big 12 Baseball

058
It has been a once-a-year thing in my life for like…. 15 years now.  Phillip’s 66 is one of the Big 12 Baseball sponsors, and my parents happen to own one, so we get tickets to go watch hours of baseball.  And I married a man that lives and breaths baseball so it is exciting to watch him enjoy it.
When we lived in Arkansas, we would take our vacation time around Christmas and around the Big 12 Baseball tournament. Ha.  We look forward to it every year.  I enjoy getting to see my parents for a while and Nate enjoys watching every pitch.
This year we watched about 24 hours of baseball in three days.  Usually I get a little bored, but this year it was great to just sit and relax with Nate.  We needed to give our minds a rest.
Last year, we went to a couple games with my good friends Cassie and Kaylie.  This year we went to a few games with Mom and Dad and one with Zack, Hollie, and Gage.
Here’s to baseball and many more years of going to the Big 12 Tournie.
name

No comments:

Post a Comment